Sunday, May 22, 2011

It has been a long time

I apologize, it has been a long time that I have updated this blog since I have been busy because I had a lot of tests and papers and I kind of left this blog collecting dust after my Infamous 2 coverage. But enough apologies, time to get this blog back up and running!

Besides Finals and not working on my blog, I have got 3 games from April to right now. M0rtal Kombat, Portal 2, and L.A. Noire, and these are some of my favorite games that have come out this year. Portal 2 lives up to it's predecessor, Mortal Kombat is an amazing reboot that is full of content and violence, and L.A. Noire, the noir inspired detective thriller, is a very fresh breathe of fresh air because of how differently it plays from other games.

No comments:

Post a Comment