Thursday, April 7, 2011

Duke Nukem: The Beginning


As I have stated before, I never played Duke Nukem before, but there is still something to be excited over when you hear about the games of where you play a badass hero that spouts ridiculous and epic one liners. Because Duke Nukem was delayed to June 6, you can almost smirk because the game was delayed yet again after being announced 13 years ago. One can assume that these delays will help the game accumulate more hype, and this video isn't helping matters. Learn about the origins of the man who is the Chuck Norris of video games.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/plucked-from-duke-nukem/712628

Are you buying Duke Nukem Forever? I for one, plan on picking this game up not because I know the game will be particularly good, but because I want to own a monument in gaming history. 13 years of development and ridiculous hype is something worth owning for $60, perhaps I will get the ridiculous special edition with the bust of Duke.

No comments:

Post a Comment