Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gears of War 3: Dedicated Execution Developer Diary


Gears of War multiplayer was something I disliked mostly because of a lack of dedicated servers, host advantage, and overall game lag. This is something I hope they solve in Gears of War 3. After numerous delays, Epic has decided to host a private beta that is available to those who have bought Epic Edition of Bulletstorm or those who preorder Gears of War 3. The beta testers should help Epic trim the game's multiplayer and make it ready to ship. I am optimistic about Gears 3 because of all of the extra time they are having, and I believe you should to if you disliked the multiplayer in the previous Gears of Wars games. And if you loved the multiplayer, then I bet the hype is just killing you right now and you likely already saw this amazing trailer.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/dedicated-execution-gears-of-war/712714

No comments:

Post a Comment